Ombar replacement battery provide 4400mAh capacity and 7.65V for your Macbook, the IC chip offers multiple protection like over charge, over discharge, short circuit, keeping your asset from data loss or damage. Safe lithium-ion battery makes sure a stable and smooth running performance and lasts a long working time.
Compatible Laptop Models:
Apple MacBook Air3, 2 13″ A1369 – (Late 2010)
MC504LL/A(1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo)
MC503LL/A(1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo)
Apple MacBook Air4, 2 13″ A1369 – (Mid 2011)
MC965LL/A(1.7 GHz Core 2 Duo)
MC966LL/A(1.7 GHz Core 2 Duo)
Apple MacBook Air5, 2 13″ A1466 – (Mid 2012)
BTO/CTO (2.0 GHz Core i7)
Apple MacBook Air6, 2 13″ A1466 – (Mid 2013)
MacBook Air 13 inch Laptop Models:
MC503LL/A, MC503, MC503ZP/A, MC503LZ/A, MC503LL/A, MC503E/A, MC503B/A, MC504LL/A, MC504
MC965LL/A, MC966LL/A, MD231LL/A, MD232LL/A, MD760LL/A, MD761LL/A, MD760LL/B, MD761LL/B
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
High Capacity: 7200mAh/55Wh
Battery Voltage: 7.65V
Premium A+ cell: 4 cells
Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 5.7 x 1.3 inches
Item Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Not for a MacBook Air 11″ A1406 battery.
- Please check your battery part number or laptop model to ensure a correct battery for your laptop.
- Watch more relevant video on YouTube about battery replacement.
- You’d better give several cycles of discharging to 5%, then charging up to 95% for new battery. Original adapter is recommendable.
- Do not always run out of a battery to 0%, this would make it damaged or usage life shorted.It might take about 5 to 7 days for the new batteries to discharge normally.
- Don not disassemble, crush or puncture, short external contacts, dispose of in fire or water.
- Do not put away a battery for a long time (more then 2 month), it would cause cells inside of a battery losing balance.
1x Ombar Replacement Battery
1x User Manual
1x Feedback Card